C'est La vie


This is the second time for me to pick up my blog.

I have written in the past, and I have used it as a diary, but I never considered blogging to build my own brand. Even though I had given up continuing writing my blog at that time, I have to say it is really fascinating reading them later as they remind me of the past.

For me ,writing a blog in English at this time is still kind of challenging. Perhaps quitting the job, starting to live in a totally new place, etc., are challenging for me and enable my life to be more exciting.

The first month at school has been amazing. I could not have imaged the class style before I came here. Students can show their opinions and discuss a lot during the class which we do not do so much in Asia. I love it here and I totally enjoy my school.

Although it is difficult for me to catch up with the other native students at the moment, it is not impossible in the future; I will try my best and seize this hard-earned opportunity to get the most out of it.





Comments

  1. You inspire me Ivy! You have a beautiful style of writing that shines through. Let me know if I can be of help to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katherine. I just saw your comment. Sorry for my late reply. I really appreciate you helping me so much so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment