Perfect

Have you ever thought about doing something perfectly?


I always plan to finish my work in a perfect way but after doing it, I know it is not as perfect as I thought it would be and I just let it pass. Next time I repeat the process.

Have you ever had the experience of being very familiar with something but when you actually work with it, you realize how little you really know? In this case, you can’t finish it perfectly at all.


People don’t like doing something again and again and they always need something new to stimulate their interest. We do not like to practice things repeatedly when we think we already know how to do them. But wait for a moment. Are you sure you can do these things perfectly? I doubt that many of us can answer “YES”.

Do not look down upon any exercise, even though you may think it is useless. You can never reach the “PERFECTION”.


Comments

  1. Good entry Ivy. I totally agree with you about working perfectly cuz I suffer the same problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mustapha, I just saw your comment, sorry for my late reply. I just wonder if blogger has the function that reminds people when there is somebody posts a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. with WordPress I receive an email every time someone comment on my blog :) I don't really know about Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I will try to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment