Am I becoming a super liar?


“All too often, no matter how hard you work out and diet, you just can’t seem to lose those last few pounds to highlight your muscle tone and definition. The fact is, most women are storing 5-10 lbs. of excess water, causing them to look soft and bloated. Fortunately, XPEL, the powerful all-natural diuretic, can help you drop water weight fast. It’s so effective that within 12 hours, XPEL will begin to shed the excess water weight and reveal your sexy, lean and toned body. EXPEL is the final step in your pursuit of physical perfection.”

Can you believe this? I am wondering how many people are actually using it. If this supplement has been described without any false information, it would really surprise me.

Being 2% dehydrated can seriously harm physical and mental functions.
Being 15% dehydrated is likely to be lethal.


Even though the above stats might not be completely true, the advertisement of EXPEL still made me upset. Being a student of advertising, I understand sometimes the use of exaggeration is necessary, but I don't want to be called “a professional liar” someday in the future. I really don't want to promote something that is hazardous or even lethal to people.

Over exaggeration is the verge of cheating.

Comments